It's Over Nine-Thousand! It's Over Nine-Thousand!

OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND

Too bad I can only give you ten.

Link Gets Hurt Once Again Link Gets Hurt Once Again

Rotfl

But seriously, Naruto was by far the best gag!!

Random rip-off fly Random rip-off fly

Lol

It's quiet. Too quiet.

GemCraft 0 GemCraft 0

Inferior sequel.

This game is effing grindtastic. It reminds me of those frustrating old rpgs were you had to pop potions and save the game after every rat or whatever.

You have deliberately made it necessary to grind the everliving shit out of every previously accomplished level, be it with added modes or whatever, before you can even hope to move on.

You barely ever get to create gems or towers or anything because you get like 3 mana for each creature you kill. You end up with like four spitwad towers and a few traps. Upgrading the mana pool seems an overly dangerous bet because it costs so much and the gain rate seems almost insignificant. And increasing the mana capacity is unneccesary, because it will never be filled.

Get this fixed, it's frustrating. You nerfed everything almost beyond playability.

There's some debate, but overall people find this review helpful

Z-Rox Z-Rox

Neat concept

But all to often the challange is not seeing what the shapes look like, but guessing what the they are supposed to represent.

Snot Put Snot Put

Lol

Well other than hurling a cute ten thousand gallon piece of snot over distances exceeding four kilometres there isn't very much too it. There's not enough technique involved. I got 4 351 metres and I didn't even swing it around when I threw it.

The sticky effect is nice though.

Dnbmak0r - Jihad Lol Dnbmak0r - Jihad Lol

Derka derka.

Hacka sherpa sherpa!

(F) _New Embers_ (F) _New Embers_

Soft.

Fubaka responds:

Yeah, this is my favorite of the ones I've done so far. thanks for stopping by to comment!

(F) _Lithosphere_ (F) _Lithosphere_

Okay, I feel need to advice you to turn down the volume a bit
The compressor mangles it and what gets through clips

Don't have msn (or something compatible) by any chance?

Fubaka responds:

I usually don't bother to improve the quality of these songs before I post them. I will make more of an effort to do so in the future though. This one will stay as it is, however.